In order to complete assignment #4 you will need to answer the below questions. Please complete the questions in a Word document and then upload the assignment for grading. Use examples from the readings, lecture notes and outside research to support your answers. All questions must answered with viable support and detail. Your answer cannot simply be a cited source answering the question. Please be sure to follow APA guidelines for citing and referencing source.
This assignment is a summative assessment for Course Objective 4.
1. What is a softphone?
2. List four typical active attacks against Wireless Local Area Networks (WLAN). Briefly describe each one.
3. What are some of the security concerns in the Internet Control Management Protocol (ICMP)?
4. Which wireless technology does not operate in the 2.4Ghz frequency range?
a. IEEE 802.11a
b. IEEE 802.11b
c. IEEE 802.11g
5. Routing information is encrypted using which technology:
a. S-ATM (Secure ATM)
b. Link encryption
d. File Transfer protocol (FTP)
6. List at least five SMS attack types. Could SMS attacks cripple a mobile phone network? Why or why not? Explain.