For this assignment, you need to write a reflection paper based upon your observations. Type in Times New Romans and size 12, double-space, 2-3 pages.
The year of 2020 is a year of anything but normalcy with an unprecedented worldwide health crisis and a historical and most consequential election in the United States. For the reflection paper, think of a person who served as a leadership role model for you and others in 2020. He or she could be a political figure in the U.S., or someone who you interacted with and helped you during the challenging time, or someone who you simply observed and admired. Reflect on her/his behaviors in 2020 and complete the following deliverables:
1. Briefly introduce the person, including some background information, such as age, gender, profession, how you came to know the person, etc.
2. Identify the habits/principles that the person has demonstrated in his/her behaviors, define them and give examples. You must use the terms that used in the textbook. For example, if your main character has practiced a lot on Habit #1 – being proactive, list that one as the habit identified, explain what being proactive means according to Covey’s book and give an example of his/her practice reflecting such a habit. Identify at least two habits.
3. Analyze the example that you have given and explain how these habits helped the person to be effective in work and/or life and become a real leader.
• Your summary needs to be brief, concise, but key to the point.
• Your understanding/definition of effective habits/principles needs to be in line with what Covey’s book says.
• Effective behaviors of the character/person must be detailed and reflect the corresponding principles that you identified.
• The analysis of the examples must be logical and show the positive effect of the habits/principles that the character/person possesses.
• Your writing needs to flow well and free of syntax and grammar errors.